ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 04:49:27 -0400
Pat,
Last spring, Caleb had problems similar to yours, except that he was
throwing up too and we ended up taking him in to the doctor.  I told the
doctor that I was only giving him water and the doctor informed us that
people just don't realize that sport drinks are really better for you.
When you have dyeria or are throwing up you are getting rid of body
fluids, including the good stuff that your body needs to get better.  If
you just try to replace your fluids with water you are actually diluting
the electrolites that are left and each time you, have another go, so to
speak, you lose more.  We put Caleb on just gaiderade when we got home
and he bounced back within hours!  It was an amazing recovery.
God bless,
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!