ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:54:29 -0400
Depression is something we all fight at some time in our lives.
Psychologists say it can be genetically passed from generation to
generation.  Others say it's a matter of environment.  Still others say we
shouldn't have depression if we believe in God.  Well, I agree with all of
them to a certain extent.  Yesterday I felt overwhelmed by depression.  I
felt like I had a heavy blanket over me and I wasn't supposed to move, or
couldn't.  There was a picnic and another committment I had this week end.
Because of the depression, I went to neither.

Why am I telling you all this?  Well, I seem happy most of the time, and,
quite honestly, I am.  Life is looking great for me At least my love life is
excellent.  I'm enjoying getting to know my boyfriend and his daughter and
his family so much.  Yet I'm just totally depressed.  Please, when you think
of me, offer a prayer for deliverance for me, would you?  I can't stand this
feeling.

Loyalty is an asset of the heart.