ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:30:28 -0500
Yes, you can help. I just contacted you off list because when I tried the
number you gave me a while back, I got a recording saying the call didn't go
through because I misdialed, or the number was disconnected. My guess is
that you've either had a change of phone number or something. To be sure, I
redialed the number several times, but having the same result.