ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 19:17:32 +0100
Hi there Rhonda,

I've been sad not to write more frequently to you but my physical
ailments I'm afraid have made writing pretty difficult and often
impossible for months now.  I still have to space it all out and
take as much rest as I can get, but I know the Winter will soon
be over, the Summer will come.

How are your family doing now and are you still studying?  (Write
me privately if more appropriate.)

In this season, I've been brought again to see my own total and
utter weakness (something we very quickly forget) and to know His
power and authority in a new way.  In the past few days I've been
pondering His authority seen when He (Jesus) was in the boat and
there was a storm.  From the very centre He administered "peace",
and what a good place that is to start when everything around us
begins to crash (that feeling of a storm)!

God bless you and all.

Carol