ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:58:05 -0000
Phil, Thank you for that mooving prayer for Carol.

If it were not for Carol, I would not be on this list. As I would not have
heard of you all.

Manny many thanks for all the love I can feel from this list.

Take care, even though we are far away, from each other i'm in england, and
you are in the usa, We are linked together, by emailing.

And we are in God's family.

Love,

Malcolm.