ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:50:41 -0500
Brad,

That is so beautiful what you said! You are so very loving! <Big Squeeze>
Your heart is so full of love! <squeeze>

That's what God's love is all about and that is loving them! <squeeze>
Isn't it just so wonderful to love! There is nothing more precious in this
world than God's love for us, and the ability to let His love come in to us
so we may love others!

I don't think we can ever love too much! despite what that song says.
"There is danger in loving somebody too much." I don't believe it!

I'll never stop loving! That's what God wants all of us to do! is! love!
love! and love! <squeeze>

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson