ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:12:32 -0400
Carol,
What a joy to see you post.  I am thankful and praising the Lord that you
are back with us.  We have all missed your posts and have been constantly
praying for you healing and encouragement in you walk with the Lord.  The
Lord is so good and it is good to hear you remind us often.
God's blessings on you and Mike and continued healing and good health.

Ned