ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandra Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2014 10:15:43 -0600
I am very sorry, will be praying.

Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2014, at 9:41 AM, David Stahl <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

What I have to say is very difficult for me, and I'm shedding E-tears as I write.  I won't cumber you with the details at this time, but my dear April passed very suddenly last evening at about 10 o'clock eastern time, probably from a heart attack.  That was a big promotion for her, but it left me broken and lost as to what to do now.  I love her very much, and I'll miss her terribly until we meet again in eternity.