ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:29:18 -0600
Virgie,

Good to hear he doesn't have an issue. But yes, pretty much reduces the
already declining trust in medical folks. There are no doubt many competent
folks around and unfortunately they will get lumped in to the mix, but when
one is talking one's health, there isn't room for error. Both my mom an dad
were told they had a heart attack at one point, and neither had ever had
one, it was incompetent testing folks messing up the contacts and etc.
requiring additional testing that no one would cover so they had to pay for
it themselves.  A woman near here a few years back had the wrong breast
removed in a breast cancer operation, my wife worked with a guy who was
having something done in the hospital and he was yet awake enough before
his surgery that when they said... "OK, Joseph we're going to take you down
for your surgery now", he stopped them, his name was Roger, they had the
wrong chart. When my mom was in the hospital recently for a surgery, they
had the wrong medicine chart hanging on the wall that was to be charged to
her account, my wife's day care had a child that wasn't feeling well,  the
parents took  him to a doctor, he was running high temps, the doctor gave
him nothing said it was just a cold and had to run it's course. The next
day they took him back because he was running real high temps and very
fussy. The doctor then opened the kids mouth and found it full of bad
sores  due to a bad form of thrush. Those sores did not get there
overnight. When the parent asked why didn't you notice them yesterday? The
doctor said... I didn't look in his mouth. I could go on and on and on.
There are good doctors and nurses out there,  when you find one? Best hang
on to them.

Brad

At 03:16 PM 2/6/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Joe does not have a blocked artery after all, well, at least that is what
>they said earlier today.  It seems they made a mistake, that blocked artery
>belong to Joseph Jordan and not Joe gordon.  Isn't that a comforting thought
>when they tell you your artery is 50 percent blocked and then they tell you
>no, that your artery is just fine.  I am grateful that his artery is not
>blocked but that mistake could have been costly or worse deadly to either
>patient.  I do not know they are going to treat Joe but I would assume they
>will deal with his blood pressure and monitor it closesly.
>I am glad God is in charge and makes the final decision for us all.  It is
>obvious that doctors and nurses are not capable of doing it right.
>Virgie and Hoshi

Brad

   Never give the devil a ride, he will always want to drive