ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:58:04 -0400
    I remember where I was on September 11th.  I was at school.  I was a
junior in high school and we practically watched the events unfold on t.v.
That's what we did most of the day.  That was what everybody talked about
all day.  I remember being afraid thinking what if something happens here.
This was when I could see and I seen all the images on t.v. which scared me
even more.  The more I heard the more scared I got.  I'm sure nobody will
forget that day.  I was so glad to be home with my family that night.

Amy