ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:56:26 -0500
Hi Sharon and Everyone,

You are all welcome to go fishing with us at any time. <smile>

We had a great time, and we left here on Saturday at noon, and
came  home on Monday at noon.

I did not catch any fish, though I tried.

Vernon caught 6 fish. 1 White Bas, one Small-mouth Bas, 3 Wall-eye,
and 1 Purch.

They are in the freezer now, just  waiting for me to have a good fish
fry and invite you all over. lol.

Loving you all bunches,

Pat Ferguson