ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:10:33 -0600
Hey Pat and everyone,

What's the difference between phone conferencing rooms and
website-based chat rooms?  Could it be that if everybody used the
phone method, it would clog the lines?  I'll consider joining
sometime, and am also involved with the Interactive Christian
Community and go in there every once in awhile.  BTW, last Tuesday
evening, I put on a music show, hosted by one of the leaders.  It
should have been recorded, so if anyone is interested in listening,
just let me know.  My computer kicked me out when it was trying to
update Windows, so I'm gone part of the time, but she continued by
playing another one of my songs I'd sent her.

Sharon