ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:13:27 -0000
Dear Sharon,

I am praying with you for these dear ones.  Remember, God just wants you to
be there with them.  I remember one time, when my brother was killed
tragically some years back, a dear Christian brother visited and just sat
and wept with us.  That meant so much to me.  God may not give you physical
tears, but he will enable you to share with them in some way in their grief,
and this will bless and encourage them.

--
Carol