ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 11:11:24 -0400
Hi Phil and all  You may be wondering the subject line is but hear  i
go and i am going to be called crazy probably but  has any of you even
at home felt fear with in the home like somebody is following you has
any of you heard what sounds like people talking bunch of people
talking when there is not has any of you heard foot steps even when
nobody is walking around at home?

Why i am asking all of this is because i been struggling with the very
feeling yes ofthe feeling i like i am in a real time haunted house and
let me say right off the bat i sure don't need to go to an hallow wean
event at an amusement  park when i am experiencing it for free in my
own home that is for sure.

I get the feeling like i  been followed and things like that.
sometimes i have even felt it in the evening i have  felt this feeling
 both inside and outside. It does not happen daily but it does happen
often it seems like.  another thing i been noticing is this i thought
I have heard people talking like the tv is on and i go and check but
it is not on.  I get this some nights to.  sometimes the fear  grips
me and i start swetting and  there has been times when i have actually
ran up the flight of stairs to my bed room thinking i could shake the
thing or whatever it was from following me of course that is a level
of panneck.
I am not sure if phil or any of you have experienced this type of thing or not.
I know satan if i am not mistaken goes after opressed i thought i
heard that somewhere i could be totally wrong on that.  Could it be
that  my family has some spiritual problems within it  could it be
that satan is attracted to something in my home? could it be that
that there is demon activity going on that my family is failing to
reckognize.

Is it possible that family behaviour could be an open door for satan
that is what i am wondering.

What have you guys done and how did you deal with these haunted  stuff
going on in your home what can you do about it do you go through a
home clenzing or something  do you pray over it how do you deal with
something like this. I just thought i would ask this here.