ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:50:19 -0400
Vickie,
I am praying!
Virgie and Hoshi
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vicki and The Rors" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:42 PM
Subject: Math Test Prayers, Please

Okay guys.  Have this awful math test tomorrow.  Have attempted to study
but, in addition, had to do this week's homework so as not to be behind.
The homework was really piled on.  And now, I don't feel ready for this test
because I've spent so much time on the current homework which is to be
turned in at class time.  I have to go in a day early to take the test.  So
that makes me have to have everything done earlier than everybody else.
Anyway, feeling overwhelmed, but this too will pass.  Just want prayers for
wisdom and ability and recall.  God's help is the best.  Me and this
scientific calculator are becoming good buds.  Grin.  Am I whining?
Probably.  Lol!  This too shall pass.  But would appreciate your prayers as
I need all the help I can get in math.

Vicki