ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:46:31 -0700
Karen, are you trying to tell us you're a wild and crazy party
girl?  <grin>  Just kidding.  If you know that one beer leads to another
and another and another, you're wise to choose coke.  <smile>

BTW, welcome to the list.  Do you have any Kathy stories to tell us from
school days?  <evil grin, and running for cover>

Peggy <whose relief over the so-far good doctor report is making her feel
mischievous>

mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac
MSN Messenger [log in to unmask]