ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:04:05 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

I apologize that I need to send another message, as I forgot to ask you to
pray for some additional things, please.

I don't mean to ever sound selfish at all.

Please pray for Vernon. He is doing excellent, but I'm worried about him
because he's working much too hard. I can't get him to slow down. It
worries me.

Now about my little problem withthe the quick steps. They found something
in the sample I took to the hospital a week ago. I have a yeast infection
in my colon. It is being treated now with some very strong medication which
is raising my blood sugar quite high.

I'm trying to diet and loose weight, and I'm not doing very well. I did
purchase a talking scale from ILA and I love it. Please pray that I can get
a good exercise bike, as the one that Marilynn is letting me  use isn't
very good, and my physical therapist said It isn't good for my back. Please
pray the tred mill that Marilynn is bringing over is in good condition and
that I like it.

Please pray that I can eventually purchase my own exercise equipment, as
Vernon doesn't think I should buy anything.

The last prayer request is this.

I had ordered some Cultured Fresh Water purl ear rings a while back from
QVC. I told VErnon about it at the time. They were on the wait list. I
waited for a long time, and then canceled my order. They got them in last
week, and I ordered them again. I honestly didn't realize things were so
bad with us financially. I ordered them because I wanted them to go with
the purl neclace that Dad had given me after VErnon's Mom passed away.

I know VErnon is going to be furious with me. Please pray that he remembers
that I told him about it, and that he doesn't get too mad at me.

Please pray that business picks up, and that the SCANACAN sales pick up.

Please know that I'm praying for all of you all the time.

Thanks much to all of you for your love and prayers.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson