ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:41:19 -0500
Hello all,
I have been unable to receive or send messages for about a week.  I had some
viruses and wrestled with that all week last week.  Finally, I got Norton
2003 and got rid of it all.  Then, I had a problem with my firewall letting
me get into Outlook Express.  Praise the Lord!  Now I am clean and all is
functioning well.
I have kept up with you all by reading all the emails after the fact.
Phil, I have to agree with someone who said they were sorry you had to write
yourself to get emails.  (smile)
Sandy, I am glad you recovered your ring.
Carol, hang in there,"joy comes in the morning"
Shelly, glad you are through that feared process and I am praying for a good
report.
Julie, praise the Lord that the interview went so well.  Now, we will just
believe Him for a new position for you.
Vickie, I will pray that you make it through this latest trial with the
school and online course.
Kathy, my new Windowseyes 4.5 pronounces your last name correctly.
Glad to be back with you guys. Matt, Paul, Brad, Pat, Rhonda,April, John,
Helen, Chris and any others, praying God's best for you all.

In Him and thankful for it,

Ned