ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:20:06 -0600
George told me today about recent tests that were run on his daughter.  Her
lungs are continuing to get worse.  All of her records and recent test data
have been forward to Oklahoma City to the doctor that would do a lung
transplant.  George and his wife and daughter live about three hours from
Oklahoma City.  When you are placed on a list for a lung transplant, they
want you within one or two hours of the hospital.  George and his wife both
feel the need to sell their house now for sure so they are asking we pray it
sells quickly for them.  They will be moving to Tulsa where one of the
hospitals is that she goes to when she can't breathe and needs help.  This
will put them about an hour from Oklahoma City.  So, whenever you think
about George and his family, your prayers will be appreciated.

Phil.