ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:08:19 -0600
Sure seems like they could give you a local anesthetic, a chaw of leather to
bite on, or something rather than having to go through the whole put you
under thing. Do you think that is really necessary, or are they looking for
this month's boat payment? I'd never heard of anyone going under the mask to
re-stitch up a cut, especially if the underneath stuff is healed up and all.
Heck, when I had my motorcycle/deer accident, they sewed up an artery that
runs  at the chin, I didn't know one existed there, but there is one  I can
attest too *grin*, but they never knocked me out sewing that puppy up, or
the gash left by the speedometer either. They just knitted up me chin. Maybe
we're just a tougher breed of folk out here in Wisconsin, uh?  Yeah, that's
got to be it. *smile*.

Praying for you.

Brad