ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:37:52 -0400
Actually, starbucks was great!!! There were good things in this whole
deal too. One was that we went to Celestial Seasonings which is a tea
place here in Colorado.  Now that was fun, tasting the tea and learning
about it.  We of course had to go to both brewerys yay!! not. For those
who don't know, Colorado has two breweries one called Coors and the
other budweiser. I did not have anything to drink but some pop.  It was
kind of interesting, yesterday we went to Coors and Todd's dad said to
me that I should drink so I could be happy, and I said I don't need to
drink to be happy.  He then said Todd is drinking and he's happy.  and
again he said, Todd's mom is drinking and is happy.   Now before
someone tells me anything, I don't care if people drink or not, just
don't tell me I need to drink. Let me be who I am and you be who you
are and we'll be just fine.

--
hugs
 Lelia

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info