ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:00:18 -0600
Sharon,

I really want to record some prayer sessions because I think it would help
people very much.  I know where you can get them as DVD recordings with
words scrolling across the bottom of the screen explaining some of what is
occurring but just the audio is helpful even to me in learning more.  I'll
do some more checking on that and see what is available because I've heard
one DVD and it was very helpful to me personally.

Phil.