ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:54:28 +0000
Jennifer,
Praying for both your safety.

-----Original Message-----
From: jenifer gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 4:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: prayer request.

Hi all.

Well, you got to love winter!  Please keep Jeremy in prayer?  We're going to be under a severe weather storm warning tonight and tomorrow.  We have to travel to my moms... which is only about an hour and a half away... but someone is hopefully driving us.  Please pray for safety on the roads and also that the weather is not bad enough to cancel our Christmas celebration with my family?
Thanks.
Jenifer Gilley
email
MSN: *no email please!*