ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:51:11 +0100
Well, Brad, I asked for that response, didn't I!  There's nothing like
our "babbler"!

Thanks.  Scarey feeling to think that it will gradually creep up on us,
and I think you're right there.

We just have to watch and pray and leave all of the rest to Him!  Oh,
and while we're at it, we just go on preparing for His coming and get
those candles filled up with oil time upon time and brightly shining!

Thanks for your input.  You've helped to give me some food for thought
there!

Now I'll be getting long-winded if I continue so I'll stop!

--
Carol

--
Carol