ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 03:53:58 -0600
Hey Coco,

I can relate to what you're saying here.

When I was in Graduate School, umpteen years ago, I used to pull
all-nighters and then turn right around and do my Graduate seminars
and teach my classes. Hoo wee! Now, I lose my sleep for one night and
I'm a goner.

I'm glad that Astrid's stomach is a little better today. Rice? Those
days are all too familiar, even though it's been six years. I used
dogs for thirty years, and, I suppose that's why it seems like yesterday.

Purple