ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
john schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:34:43 -0400
I sent this to another list and thought some of you may be interested, also.

I'm reading a series of Joel Rosenberg's
books.  I'm in the third book.  These are a
little bit like the Left Behind series except
that they are more political than religious.  I
believe that the author is a believer and the
books are told from a conservative Christian
point of view.  Yet, the author does not bash the
Palestinians.  The first book in the series is
the last Jihad.  Here is the nls information for all 5 books.

The Copper Scroll
Rosenberg, Joel C. Read by David
Hartley-Margolin. Reading time 10 hours 56 minutes.
Suspense
One of the Dead Sea scrolls may be a map to
treasure buried near Jerusalem--and scientists
who know about the scroll are mysteriously dying.
White House advisors Jon Bennett
and Erin McCoy, from
The Ezekiel Option (RC 61947)
, return to prevent hostile forces from attacking Israel. Violence. 2006.
Download The Copper Scroll, DB63595
Dead Heat
Rosenberg, Joel C. Read by David
Hartley-Margolin. Reading time 11 hours 35 minutes.
Suspense
Amid soaring oil prices and worldwide political
unrest, a bitterly divided America
comes under nuclear attack. Newlywed Jon Bennett,
a former presidential advisor,
and other U.S. officials race to find the parties
responsible and prevent annihilation.
Sequel to
The Copper Scroll (RC 63595)
. Some violence. Bestseller. 2008.
Download Dead Heat, DB66742
The Ezekiel Option
Rosenberg, Joel C. Read by David
Hartley-Margolin. Reading time 12 hours 56 minutes.
Suspense
While U.S. forces down a hijacked plane and
assassins kill the Palestinian prime
minister, Russian radicals execute a coup during
which CIA agent Erin McCoy disappears.
Erin's fiancé, presidential advisor Jon Bennett,
tracks Erin and uncovers a Biblical
verse predicting apocalypse. Sequel to
The Last Days (RC 57970)
. Violence. 2005.
Download The Ezekiel Option, DB61947
The Last Days
Rosenberg, Joel C. Read by David
Hartley-Margolin. Reading time 16 hours 22 minutes.
Suspense
Senior presidential advisor Jon Bennett and his
CIA partner, Erin McCoy, are in Jerusalem
to implement an Arab-Israeli peace plan. When
Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat is
assassinated Gaza erupts in violence. Meanwhile,
a suicide bomber approaches Washington,
D.C. Sequel to
The Last Jihad (RC 55521)
. Violence and some strong language. 2003.
Download The Last Days, DB57970
The Last Jihad
Rosenberg, Joel C. Read by David
Hartley-Margolin. Reading time 11 hours 25 minutes.
Suspense
When Iraq launches simultaneous terror attacks
against Israel, Saudi Arabia, and
the West, the wounded American president enlists
former employee Wall Street guru
Jon Bennett to help broker a peace settlement.
But the threat of a desperate nuclear
offensive by the rogue state looms. Violence and
some strong language. Bestseller.
2002.
Download The Last Jihad, DB55521

John