ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:04:30 -0400
Hi Virgie!! You know sometimes I hate it when people say I'm an
inspiration.......guess I figure they are saying that because I do normal
things with out sight.  I cook, I eat, I  clean the house.  But I am honored
to hear it from someone like you!!
Thanks so much!
You'll never know how much of a support all of  you are!!
Life has sure had its moments.....but I always knew I had true friends who I
could tell all my problems too, all my fears too!
And more than just listen and sympathize, I knew all of you would pray!
Prayer changes things....changes me......we all need each other.

Blessings!

Rhonda and Miss Bowers my guiding angel
That's what the kids at church call her anyway!!!