ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:49:16 -0600
Hi all!

Sometime, maybe a couple of weeks ago, I asked my sister Judy to take my FM
transmitter to Elks Hearing and Balance, where I go for hearing and
balance-related issues, so they could send it to see what needed fixing.  To
make a longer story short, I had to choose, either to have the money put in
to get both transmitter and microphone repaired, or to get a better system
from another company.  Today I talked with Gena, the audiologist
specializing in the cochlear implant field.  She advised me not to put money
into getting them repaired, as they will not work with my implant system.
So I'm having the equipment sent back to Elks, where someone should be able
to pick it up.  I'd like to recycle this system somewhere, maybe to a church
charity or an agency or school who could put just enough money into it for
repairs.  Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on this?

thanks, and let's throw all our clocks and watches out the window to make
time fly!

Love you all!

Let's do holiday shopping without waiting in line!

http://www.mypowermall.net/cgi-bin/pd/pd.cgi?showmpmcard=11920731470.9512939453125.card

Sharon