ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:52:56 -0700
Chris,

Thanks for that wonderful vote of confidence and compliment.  How very kind
of you and I mean that sincerely.  It's just that the real beautiful part I
can't take credit for.  It came out of the version of the Bible called The
Message.  Right from First Corinthians 13.  So God gets that credit.  Smile.
Now I hope after that, you still think I! rock!  LOL!

Vicki