ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:29:42 -0600
Oh my oh my I don't kfnow what to do or think I just know I am not a happy
camper, Todd's mom dad and older brother are coming supposedly because they
want to go to Yellow stone and they are comming this Sunday and are staying
till Tuesday.  I just told Todd this would happen I knew it.

The last time they came here they griped about our laundry and his mother
cleaned and cleaned so now I have like 5 days to get stuff cleaned not that
thank God I've not kept up with it but its just so suden I can't help but
feel like this has to do with the fact that Todd has been sick and they want
to know why and now we have to hear from his mom and dad about our apartment
and this and that?  I just don't know if I can handle it not with Todd being
sick I was absolutely fine till now.  Oh sure I've been reallyr eally
worried but I've been able to hang in there but poor 'Todd I just wish I
could keep to myself sometimes when I found out that his mom and dad and
older brother who didn't like our place any way are comming I just lost it.

Please pray for me to have peace and strength to handle what ever it is they
say or do and please pray for God to shut my mouth.

Thanks
Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]