ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 19:41:44 -0700
As hideous and nefarious and Luciferian as this movie appears to be once it
is released, and especially if it is like the book and the author behind the
book, as a born again Christian, who is very conservative, and somewhat
libertarian, and since the movie is privately financed, I find it hard to
walk over the first ammendment and say, "Don't go see it."  In the same
spirit of freedom and liberty, on the other hand, picketing and talking
against it from a Biblical Christian standpoint, without trampling over
other free speech rights of others, I'm all for it.

Phil.