ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:14:42 -0800
Let's pray, pray, pray! I will make sure to pray about it in my next
prayer session.  Any pain which we are forced to endure will be
n   o   t   h   i   n   g in comparison to what OUR SAVIOR AND
KING         took on when HE was crucified.  Yes, let's pray about this.

I would like everyone on this list to pray with Sharon and me,
concerning this fear we both share.  Thanks in advance.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple mari