ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:56:02 -0400
Hi Mari,
All we can do is pray and leave the rest up to the Lord to resolve.
Remember no matter what we want and what the Lord wants Mary has free will
to choose.  I pray that her heart is filled with a burning desire to be born
again and that she will confess her sins and accept Jesus as her Lord and
Savior.
Hugs and blessings,

Virgie and Lady Hoshi