ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:16:17 -0600
Hi Kathy.
I suppose you know about these mudds online?
They are roll playing games as well.
Multy user domain something or others is what the m u d d stands for.
I used to play on one and they really tend to eat your time.
Lots of Greek god references and magic and killing was in the one I was on.
Others are vampire based and some are military based.
I guess they are some what ok if you keep them in the proper perspective but
as with anything of that sort, people can get carried away and adults can
cruise for kids or just people with evil intentions can cruise for victims
in general.
My nephew went through poggs but we never worried or thought of any evil
intent with those.
His father competed along with him for whatever you compete for with them.
I never understood it.
They looked like round pieces of waxy cardboard to me and they had pictures
but?
Anyway, if you don't allow these cards or roll playing, he'll have to learn
to respect that.

Matt

proverbs 12 4
An excellent wife is the crown of her husband,
but she who causes shame is like rottenness in his bones.