ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 07:39:24 -0500
Hi Terie,
I am standing and praying with you my sister.  I am sorry for your losses
and know that kind of pain very well.  Lean on the Lord instead of thos bad
habits.  Jesus will never leave your side and He and He alone can and will
help you through the rough times.  I am praying with and for you.

Hugs and blessings,
Virgie and Lady Hoshi