ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2014 13:03:31 +0200
I'm still dealing with an infected tooth, a dog with stomach problems on
medication to keep food down and under vet supervision undergoing daily
training with the guide dog school instructor, little sleep for 5 nights,
intermittent internet downtime and mean home owners. My grandma is also
still very frail. I'd appreciate prayers for solutions to these challenges.
I'm not always able to respond in person, but read list messages and pray
for the requests. Thanks for reading, Coco