ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:21:01 +0100
Hi to all,

Well, as the subject line says:  "I'm back"!

I really didn't expect to be away for so long, but sometimes the Lord
needs us to stop some of the things we're doing in order to focus on
Him.  In my case, as many of you know, I haven't been well for ages and
ages.  I'm still not in good health at all and need your prayers, but I
do think it's time to return and am really glad to have fellowship with
you all again.

For any who are fairly new to the list and don't know me, I'm Carol from
the UK and live now in Reading with my husband, Mike.  We love the Lord
and, truly, He loves us!  I have been a part of the ECHURCH-US list for
several years now, with a couple of breaks.  We now have our UK list,
though it's very different from the US one, and I love to be a part of
both.

I have heard news of you all from time to time, as Phil and Vicki have
kept me informed.  Thanks also to those who have written personally.

Since last I was with you all, the Lord has continued to do a lot of
healing work in me and I know now that I am "one person" and free from
the Dissociated Identity Disorder I'd suffered for years!  The Lord has
given me some very wonderful and intimate times with Himself which I
want to be more frequent and lasting!  His most recent words to me have
encouraged me both that He opens and closes doors and nobody can stop
Him (so I look for far bigger things to happen than ever I could ask or
think) and also that He does things in His order and I am to simply
trust Him that His order is good and right!

--
Carol

---