ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:05:03 -0700
I like that article on Martha Vs Maxine.  (And by the way, I have a sister
named Maxine.)  It inspired me to think up a Biblical version, Martha Vs
Mary.  Join the fun!  I'll start it:

What to do when Jesus comes to visit

Martha's Way:  Jesus is the most important person in the world!  Scrub your
house until it is spotless!

Mary's Way:  Yes, Jesus is more important than any other guest we can have,
so don't get all caught up in keeping a picture-perfect house.  He'll be
satisfied with a reasonably clean earthly dwelling.  what He wants most is
to spend time with you.

Okay guys, your turn!

Sharon