ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:55:31 -0400
I remember being in Florida and talking to my youngest daughter who was  12
at the time, she was afraid, everyone was talking about bomb safety at
school and how to act under a bomb threat.  It seemed that in one instant
almost, our world went from trust to fear, from security to feeling unsafe!
I couldn't see the pictures, but I could hear the stories of those searching
for loved ones who were missing, of firefighters who lost their lives trying
to save others, we will always remember!
Rhonda