ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:55:21 -0700
Kathy and others,

Today Gretchen had to see her diversionary officer.  They have stopped doing
Urine analysis, I think I said earlier, and are doing inner mouth swabs
which cannot be faked as the U A can be.  They also told her they would
putting her on random spot checks.  This likely will slow Gretchen down and
make her think twice but you never know.  I reminded her today that last
night was Thursday night and she didn't stop in for a prayer session.  She
says now that she wants to set two nights a week, minimum, to pray together
so we will see if that comes to pass.  Gretchen said they can now, if they
choose to do so, use hair follicles and I already know from other sources
that doing that type of test releases drug usage for the last several months
and not just if it is in your blood or urine now.

Kathy, yes, I have thought about Gretchen living under a closed environment
such as the drug rehab Christian home or prison.  Likely, Gretchen would be
a model prisoner, too, because of the closed environment.  It will be up to
her now which she chooses.  However, the big house isn't all cracked up to
what people think it to be so if she ends up there, she will be in real fear
for the first time of her life.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com