ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pastor Mark Peveto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:51:11 -0500
Well folks,
I opened up weather pulse today and checked the weather for Biloxi
Mississippi and found the temp was 77 degrees this afternoon.  Oh man, how
I'd love to be there right now.  It's just too darn cold here in saint
Paris, Ohio today!  *grin*  so if you're lookin for a taste of spring, head
to Mississippi or Texas!  LOL!
well, I'm gonna get out of here and find something to break!  LOL!  I've
been messing with the computer this afternoon, so there's no telling what
I'll mess up!
Have seen all the prayer requests, and will be in agreement with all of you
on each one.
god bless.
Pastor Mark