ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 06:07:12 -0700
Sharon,
you may be right in a sense about that, but, if all the people in north
America who claim to be Christians actually  would allow The Lord to live in
their hearts, and do all the things Jesus asked us to do, it wouldn't matter
what laws were made.    The fact that our present culture is so riddled with
sin, and that many are working overtime to eliminate God from our society is
one reason for its decline.  This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Vinny