ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:59:39 -0600
April,

Here is a copy of the message I got in reply to my questions about the bible
study book Experiencing God:

Sharon

Sharon,  Experiencing God is 5 volumes.   The request of a $40
donation is to help cover part of the cost of production.
I hope this is helpful.
Caryl is in Branson with two of our daughters so I am replying.  She
should be back Monday or Tuesday.

Making the Cross accessible
Paul Weingartner
Assemblies of God Center for the Blind
1445 N Boonville Avenue  Springfield, MO  65802
www.blind.ag.org

Phone   (417) 831-1964
FAX   (417) 862-5120