ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:15:22 -0600
Lord Jesus,

Please do whatever it takes to reveal Yourself to Mary.  Open her eyes to
what it really means to know You, the only One who can save!  I now bind
you, satan and all unclean spirits who want to cover her eyes and ears!  In
the Name of THE Lord Jesus Christ, none of you, or anyone, or anything, will
stop The Work of THE Holy Spirit from causing Mary to see The Truth!  In The
Name of OUR Lord Jesus Christ I ask this, amen!

Sharon