ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
tamby-wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:40:54 -0400
    I don't think there is anything wrong with feeling depressed and having
to take meds for it.  I do, and I am a strong believer in God.  Our bodies
need the chemical meds, especially with a chemical imbalance.  God gifted
all the pharmaceudical companies to put out helpful drugs.  That's what I
believe.  God has a part in everything, if you let Him.