ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2015 16:18:17 -0600
Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for the love and prayers.

I'm definitely over-whelmed with anxiety and fear right now.

We will be seeing Doctor Thambi on Monday morning, so we'll know what
the options are.

I'll be in touch.

I love you all so very much.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.