ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 20:24:57 -0700
I like that Tee!  Good one!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Teri Van Pelt" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 3:20 AM
Subject: Knock Knock Joke A new Twist

Ok guys here ya go

Jesus goes up to this person going through an idenitity crisis> The
person is in desparation, but warns Jesus look, I've tried relgion and it
don't work. So unless you got a new therapy of some kind leave me
alone.  Okay Jesus replies, But can I tell you a joke?  A Joke? the man
asked. Well, I supose.
Jesus says, Knock Knock
The bewildered person replies with a deep sigh, "who's There?"
"I AM" replies Jesus.

The peson then asked as to finnaly finishe the joke and get rid Jesus,
ok I am who?

Jesus grins and says "precisly my point!"  Get to know Me and you'll
find out!"