ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 07:14:31 -0500
phil.

i'd like to hear your story and your thoughts.  i've always found that
interesting and kind of scarey!  How do commercial planes avoid flying over
this part of the world?  Have they found boddies?  Reckage?
*shiverhrhrhrhrhrhr!

Jenifer Gilley
Christ came that we may have life everlasting!
 Email:
msn-no email please: