ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 15:13:00 -0400
Kathy,
    Your right.  You can't push him along.  He is the one that has to make
the effort to change and make it happen with God's help.  I know it has to
be hard on you because you want the best for him and don't want to see him
in this kind of situation.  I will be praying for him and you as you deal
with it.

Love in Christ,
Amy