ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 19:49:07 -0500
Hi everyone.
I was just curious... do any of you have a favorite book in the Bible?
 One that speaks to you?

Mine is John.  I love the passage about Nicodemus, and the passage
where Jesus basically tells the people in the temple off about turning
his Father's house into a market.

I also love Exodus because God works to bring his people out of Egypt.
I can see how in the end of the book he does not allow Moses to cross
into the promise land because he showed his lack of faith in front of
Israel.  He allowed him to see it, but Moses was not allowed to enter.
I do have a question though.  God bury's Moses?  So, God obviously
loves Moses so much, but couldn't forgive that lack of faith.  Why?
Is it because he doubted Him in front of His... God's... people?

Just some thoughts.
Jen